Mold Remediation & Restoration
Jacksonville Florida Mold Remediation
Any home or business can quickly become infested with mold with the introduction of a water source, like a roof or plumbing leak. Mold can spread throughout a property in as little as 48-72 hours, and can produce allergens and irritants that have the potential to cause other health effects.
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, Tod Booth Restoration can inspect and assess your property. If mold is found, we have the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
If You See Signs of Mold, Call 904-626-0915
Microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors, making it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air, and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or on a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture.
- Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose Tod Booth Restoration for Mold?
Fast, Immediate Response to Any Disaster
Tod Booth Water Damage Restoration professionals are dedicated to responding immediately when you contact us. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces cost.
Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We specialize in water and mold damage restoration, the cornerstone of our business. Tod Booth Restoration Professionals have the training and expertise to safely handle any mold situation.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
Advanced Mold Remediation Equipment
Tod Booth Water Damage Restoration uses advanced equipment to detect the source of water feeding the mold. Next, we isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber.
Tod Booth Water Damage Restoration in Jacksonville
Covers these zip codes for Mold Removal Jacksonville, Mold Remediation Jacksonville, Water Damage Restoration Jacksonville, and Flood Damage Cleanup Jacksonville: 32099, 32204, 32208, 32212, 32201, 32205, 32209, 32214, 32202, 32206, 32210, 32215, 32203, 32207, 32211, 32216, 32217, 32218, 32219, 32220, 32221, 32225, 32229, 32222, 32226, 32230, 32219, 32223, 32227, 32231, 32220, 32224, 32228, 32232, 32234, 32235, 32236, 32237, 32238, 32245, 32255, 32239, 32246, 32256, 32241, 32247, 32257, 32244, 32254, 32258